Monday, October 7, 2013

Monthly-ish baby pictures

I don't know if you noticed yet, but inconsistency is kinda my thing.
 When Zoe was an itsy bitsy baby I thought of doing monthly pictures to see how much she changed from month to month. My idea was to do the same pose in the same place every month. Well that first month postpartum was a blur for me. I was basically a walking zombie. Obviously I totally spaced and forgot to take her first month pictures. I did remember to take her 2nd, 3rd and 4th but then totally spaced out again and forgot the fifth and so on and so on. I got 6 out of 12, enough to get the idea of where this was going I guess. Somewhere along the way I forgot what my vision for these pictures was and just went all over the place. They don't really flow, but they are actually pretty cute. Please forgive my VERY crappy editing. My husband and I fancy ourselves pro photographers, but really we have no idea how to work our camera. We got our Cannon T3i when I was preggo, and never really bothered to learn how to use it. We just point, shoot and hope for the best haha. Anyway here are some of my faves.






No comments:

Post a Comment