Sunday, October 6, 2013

Zoe turned one y'all!

I realize its been almost a year since I last posted, and well, I'm a little embarrassed to say the least. When I first created this blog I imagined myself blogging everyday, and amazing all of you with my awesome wittiness and such. That obviously didn't happen, but anyway I'm back!

Zoe turned one on April 1st (yes, she was an April fool's baby and yes her birth story is actually pretty funny but that shall be another post on another day..maybe.) I decided pretty early on that she would be having a western themed party. The only trouble with that was the whole lack of actual western themed decorations sold in stores. Lucky for me and you, the internet exists! Amazon and Oriental Trading were my life savers! I wont go into all the details on all the hours I spent on Pinterest and scouring ALL THE STORES for something, anything to make my, I mean Zoe's (haha), party a western wonderland. I'll just show you perty pictures to hopefully inspire you, so you can come up with your own awesome version!

Here is the picture we used for her invites.
 
Isn't she a cutie?
 
 
Our kick-ass DIY "photo booth"

 
 
The Cake!
 
 
 
The centerpieces
 
...and last but not least The PiƱata
 
Please share your western party ideas with us, especially if you used any of these pictures as inspiration! I would love to share more details, so just shoot me a question!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment